THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from Users who register or participate in the token sale.
The first type of information is non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“Non-Personal Information”), even if you do not participate or register to the token sale. We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-Personal Information was collected. Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site.
The second type of information is personally identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Such information includes:
● Personally Identifiable Information: At our Site, you may fill out a KYC/AML verfication form, send us an email, and/or ask us a question. In the KYC/AML verification form or in the course of our correspondence, we often seek to collect from you personally identifiable information which include: full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number information, and/or a copy of your government issued ID.
● Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
● We may use the Information you provide about yourself to process the identification verification as required prior to your participation in the Digital Euro token sale;
● We may use the Information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our Sites, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the information;
● We sometimes use this information to communicate with you, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter or notification;
● To communicate with you – sending you notices regarding the token sale, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
● To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
● To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see "Advertisements");
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites:
● To market our site and products (see "Marketing");
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
● To conduct statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We share the information for the following:
● We may disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
● (ii) collaborate with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
● (iii) enforce our terms and policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
● (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend us against legal claims;
● (v) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
● (vi) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its employees, our users, yourself or any third party; or
● (vii) respond to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena.
● Aside from the different uses listed above, we may disclose information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors;
● We may also transfer information if we, or one of our business units, are acquired by, sold to, merged with or otherwise transferred to another entity (see "Corporate Transaction");
● We may also disclose information with our trusted third party providers, who may be located in different jurisdictions across the world, for any of the following purposes:
● Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
● Providing you with our Service;
● Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
● Serving you with advertisements and assisting us in evaluation of the success of our advertising campaigns and helping us retarget any of our users; and
● Storing and processing such information on our behalf.
● We may also disclose information to our agents or subcontractors. Our agents and contractors who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect this personally identifiable information in a manner that is consistent with this privacy statement and are not authorized to use the personally identifiable information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us; and
● Lastly, we may share information with unaffiliated business partners and third parties (e.g., other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.
As a User, you may request to:
● (i) Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
● (ii) Object to the processing of personal information by us;
● (iii) Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us;
● (iv) Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information;
● (v) Request erasure of your personal information;
● (vi) Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control; and
● (vii) Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW LONG WE KEEP THE INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. How long we keep the information will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
When you use our Site, we may store cookies on your device in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Site. A cookie is a collection of data that a website asks your browser to store on your device such as a computer, tablet, or cell phone. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but such disabling may cause some of the features of our Site to not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
THIRD PARTY COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We forbid users under the age of 18 and of sufficient legal age and capacity to participate in the token sale. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If have any reason to believe that a child under 18 has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Address: Tortola, British Virgin Islands